- Download 58
- File Size 19.4mb
- File Count 1
- Create Date January 31, 2017
- Last Updated February 7, 2023
NMPA (CFDA) Key Updates GMP/QMS Overview
During this session Grace will discuss recent developments in manufacturing regulations including new GMPs, self-inspections, foreign inspections and trends in enforcement. These developments can affect all medical device companies, whether your manufacturing facilities are in China or abroad.
After this 90-minute session you will have a practical understanding of the following compliance issues:
- Implementation of the new GMPs, including the procedural rules for inspections, preparation, communicating with investigators, resolving issues, and potential penalties.
- Transfer of manufacturing sites and amendment of manufacturing and device licenses.
- Policies and rules on contract manufacturing for medical devices.
- Handling self-inspections and evaluations of past compliance, including recent examples.