Whether you are attending the Raps Convergence in Philadelphia or The AdvaMed MedTech Conference in Boston, China Med Device has worked with both meeting sponsors to ensure medical device professionals get exceptional value, including:
- Sessions: Discover the latest on regulatory and clinical affairs and market access. CMD’s CEO Grace Fu Palma serves as chairperson for these break-outs, accompanied by Jason Liang , CMD’s Quality Assurance Director.
- Meet to discuss your specific needs and questions with members of the CMD team.
- English translations of key National Medical Product Administration regulatory documents to help your team understand what’s required under China rules
- (RAPS only): Update your online profile with a professional photo. Sponsored by CMD.
To schedule a meeting with CMD staff at RAPS or AdvaMed meetings for an ‘Initial Assessment’ or to reserve an English Translations book (which will go fast), email us at info@ChinaMedDevice.com. Please include your name, company, phone, which meeting you’re attending and how we can help you.
Important Meeting Facts
RAPS Convergence (September 21-24, 2019 in Philadelphia):
- Exhibit Hall: Visit CMD at Booth #332 (also visit our sponsored Glamor Shots booth)
- China Session chaired by Grace (Mon., 9/23, from 4 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.): Recent Developments in China Medical Device and IVD: Submission, Modifications, MAH, UDI, Legal Agents and the Implications
The AdvaMed MedTech Conference (September 23-25, 2019 in Boston):
- Exhibit Hall: Visit CMD at Booth #346
- China Session chaired by Grace (Tues., 9/24, from 8:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.): China Market Access Updates – Regulatory, Clinical, Reimbursement & IP
Do you plan to attend a session? Please send us a quick reply at info@ChinaMedDevice.com and let us know which one you will be at! We hope to connect with you in Philadelphia or Boston.
About ChinaMed Device, LLC
ChinaMed Device, LLC (www.ChinaMedDevice.com) provides regulatory and commercialization turnkey solutions for medical device, IVD, CDx and combination products in China. As a qualified NMPA (CFDA) legal agent with offices in Boston and Beijing, we can represent manufacturers for the complete product life cycle without their need to create a local entity in China. Our NMPA (CFDA) regulatory services include strategy, registration, local type testing, product technical requirement (PTR), clinical evaluation report (CER), clinical trial, GMP and post-market surveillance (AE, recall, inspection, etc.). Our commercialization services include market research, reimbursement, partnership strategy and distribution qualification.