NMPA conducted quality inspection on eleven types of medical devices and released the result on November 14, 2023. Twenty manufacturers are found incompliance, including three overseas companies making soft contact lens:
- Medios Co., Ltd.
- DUEBA Contact Lens
- ICK Co.，Ltd.
The three imported contact lens are all Class III devices. NMPA found the light transmittance is not up to standard.
All manufacturers found defects are required to issues recalls. Supervised by provincial NMPA, they should adopt Corrective and Preventive Actions in time. Other devices include:
- Circuit tube of anesthesia machine and ventilator
- Adhesive dressing
- Disposable sterile surgical film
- Medical radiation protection equipment
- Laser therapy machine
- Electric gastric lavage machine
- Infusion pump
- Electrocardiogram machine
- Medical oxygen concentrator
- Infant phototherapy equipment
For inspection results on other overseas manufacturers, please click HERE
For 2023 inspection plan, please click HERE