- This event has passed.
Webcast: Learn to Comply With China’s UDI Submissions Requirements
December 8, 2020 @ 10:00 am – 10:30 pm
To keep up with international standards and help device manufacturers prepare for regulatory compliance, China’s National Medical Products Administration (NMPA) issued a number of regulations related to unique device identifiers (UDIs), and launched its new UDI database portal. The first group of medical devices, which includes high-risk implantable devices, is now mandated to submit UDI data to the database. In this webinar, you will get an overview of key UDI-related regulations, lessons learned from the first batch pilot, and guidance on how to comply with requirements. Our experts will explain how they work in practice for UDI submission to NMPA and what to expect going forward.
- What is the scope of requirements for UDI submission in China?
- UDI implementation impact on public tendering and volume purchasing
- Learn about key policies, regulations, and standards
- Understand the key components of UDI regulations
- Become familiar with the NMPA UDI pilot and UDI database
- Clarify the difference between FDA’s and China’s UDI requirements
- Learn best practices and key takeaways for overseas manufacturers