NMPA (CFDA) Major Regulation Updates 2018
In Spring 2018, China’s State Council unveiled a plan to reshuffle government ministries. Along with the reshuffling plan, the China Food and Drug Administration (CFDA) has now changed its name to the National Medical Product Administration (NMPA). The name change is just the tip of iceberg. The NMPA (CFDA) changes will offer both opportunities and challenges to many foreign companies targeting the Chinese market.
ChinaMed is offering the online webinar to update you in the following areas:
- Difference between USFDA and NMPA (CFDA)
- Major NMPA (CFDA) Updates in 2018 (Hainan policy, new classification rules, legal agent, registration holder system, overseas clinical data etc.)
- NMPA Registration Updates in the new era
- NMPA Clinical Updates in the new era
- Post-Market Compliance Updates in the new era