Watch This Webinar
- Recorded: June 17, 2019
- Views: 307
This webinar covers China post market surveillance (PMS). NMPA (CFDA) has started to put more emphasis on post market supervision than ever before. Three key areas will be discussed: adverse events (AE), recalls and overseas inspection. Two key regulations were issued in the past year on AEs and overseas inspection.
Decree No.1 for Medical Device Adverse Event Reporting and Reevaluation issued on August 31st was implemented January 1st, 2019. For the 1st time, NMPA (CFDA) imposed severe penalties for violations. On December 28th, 2018, National Medical Products Administration (NMPA) issued ‘Administrative Regulations of Drug and Medical Device Overseas Inspection’ (NMPA order No. 101 2018) implemented from the date of publication. Provincial NMPA (CFDA) offices will take major responsibility for surveillance whereas overseas inspection responsibility resides at the national NMPA (CFDA) office.
- What are the current status of AE and recalls?
- What are the requirements and penalties for AE reporting?
- What should foreign companies do to comply with China new PMS requirements?
- What is the best practice for overseas inspection from preparation to on-site inspection to post inspection follow up?
- What are the requirements for NMPA (CFDA) recalls?
[ADD CTA Here:]
Thank you for watching this webinar. Have a question or comment, or would like to know how China Med Device team can help you on this topic and accelerate your product's entrance in China?
[Add contact form here]
Click here [to user's profile page, where we can add biz lead info] to update your information, if your contact info has changed lately.