CFDA recently issued the No. 99 Announcement of 2017, which issued YY / T 1574-2017 “The guide of the alginate gel fixation or microencapsulation of the tissue engineering medical device products” and other 3 medical device industry standards, they will be implemented from September 1st, 2018.
1. The guide of the alginate gel fixation or microencapsulation of the tissue engineering medical device products
- Standard #: YY/T 1574-2017
This standard applies to the evaluation of alginate gel fixation and microencapsulation.
2. The guide of tissue engineering medical device – the evaluation bone formation activity of repair and replacement of bone tissue implants
- Standard #: YY/T 1575-2017
This standard applies to the implants that can repair and replace bone tissue defect.
3. The guide of tissue engineering medical device – absorbable materials implantation test
- Standard #: YY/T 1576-2017
This standard applies to the absorption of biological materials in bone or soft tissue for longer than 30 days and less than 3 years in clinical use.
4. The guide of tissue engineering medical device – polymer scaffold microstructure evaluation
- Standard #: YY/T 1577-2017
This standard applies to the evaluation of polymer scaffold microstructure.
About China Med Device, LLC (CMD) CMD provides turn-key solution for Western medtech companies with regulatory and commercialization services. CMD helps its clients accelerate China entry and growth by offering: market Intelligence and research; CFDA regulatory services (premarket submission, clinical evaluation, clinical trial design & management, post market compliance and legal representation), and other commercial services. If you have an inquiry or feedback regarding our services please email us at info@ChinaMedDevice.com.